An inventive, ambitious, and self-motivated Graphic and Visual Designer specializing in junior’s apparel. Has worked in various areas of the retail industry for over five years with hands on experience in graphic design, product development, and visual merchandising. Has created beautiful graphics and patterns for print and apparel to achieve strategic goals and meet deadlines. Strong skill set in line planning, product development, and POP design and construction. Ability to convey ideas through excellent communication skills. Adaptable to a high-stress and fast-paced environment while maintaining a positive attitude.
LUV SURF APPAREL
• Develops, manages, and maintains a multi-category product line for each season that is relevant to the customer and reflects the Luv Surf demographic.
• Produces tech packs and graphic artwork for each seasonal line plan.
• Communicates directly with domestic and overseas manufacturers to produce samples and bulk production lines.
• Composes all marketing materials including catalogs, P.O.P, hangtags, website, brochures, and print/web ads.
• Designs and constructs merchandise layouts, trade show booths, and store displays.
• Attends trade shows to establish brand presence in the apparel market and open retail accounts.
LUV SURF APPAREL
• Strategically worked alongside brand owner to create Luv Surf brand.
• Designed graphics for brand’s first clothing collection.
• Conceptualized creative strategies to build and execute strong marketing campaigns for brand launch.
Fashion Institute of
Design & Merchandising
Associate of Arts/Professional Designation
• President’s Honor Roll with 3.94 GPA (Summa Cum Laude)
• Graphic Design, Trend Forecasting, Merchandising, Prop Building, Fashion Styling, Event Planning, Window Design
San Diego State University
Bachelor of Science Degree
• Entrepreneurship, Creative Management, Consumer Behavior, Global Marketing
• American Marketing Association